Thursday 14 November 2013

Tales of Northwood [webcomic: part #004]

(Click the picture for bigger/readable version.)


About this part

The three previous parts established the setting and two characters, Willhem and Flyre, whom seemed to live a nice and calm life. No way the story could be kept that peaceful, it was time to introduce some disharmony! So, I grabbed one random Rory's Story Cube, and asked myself this question:

What event turns the world upside down for Willhem and Flyre?

I rolled and got this result:



Humph... what does this mean for the story? Fortunately, I didn't have to think that long before I established that someone would pay Willhem and Flyre a visit, and deliver an object to them. Three scary guys covered in cloaks instantly came to my mind, so I kept that mental picture. But what would they deliver? I had to roll another die for answering that. This is what I got:


An eye! Totally okay for me! The three scary guys in cloaks would deliver an object shaped like an eye! I also determined that this "delivery" would happen during night, to make it a bit more fearsome.

And that's it! From this I created part #004 as seen above.

I have no clue who these guys are. I don't know what the eye shaped object means, or what it is. I don't know what kind of relation they have to Willhem. There are many questions, and hopefully future parts will answer some of them!

Until next time, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment